Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Trip to New England

Hi everyone!
Is everyone enjoying this wonderful Spring weather we've been experiencing? I know I am! Of course, along with the warmer weather comes a lot of outdoor work and projects, and those tend to cut into blogging time. But such is life. :-)

Last weekend Karen, Abigail, and I went on a brief trip to New England to visit some friends of ours. We left Friday morning and return Monday night. I hope you enjoy the pictures half as much as we enjoyed the trip!

Benjamin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job chronicling our trip to New England, Benjamin!! I had fun reliving our journey as I read your post. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben, Great pics!

It so was great to see the three of you! Please send our greetings to your parents and the rest of the family!

We hope to the the rest of you again soon.

JFly