Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Isaac's Deer Pictures

Last week some of my siblings traveled down to our grandparents' farm in South Central PA. While there, my brother Isaac went out with my camera to try some wildlife photography and a yearling doe graciously put in an appearance for him.

Isaac's Work of Art

If you have never been within 20 yards of a deer in the wild then I am not sure you have really lived! The chance to sit, with beating heart, and see the beauty of God's creation manifested in this graceful creature is an experience worth almost any amount of discomfort.

Yes, I am rather jealous of you, Isaac!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Deer are beautiful creatures! I'm glad to see that my efforts in transporting Isaac over to the woods so early in the morning resulted in some nice pictures! :-D Well done, Isaac!