Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fair Art, Whitetail Deer, & Boating.

Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen,

I realize at this point you are probably in shock that you can see another awesome perspective on life only two weeks after you were delighted by galloping horses, courageous warriors, and brave maidens, but I trust you will enjoy this latest installment of the continuing saga of our lives without undue damage. Believe it or not the bulk of these pictures are only three days old! Wait, was that a thud I just heard? See, this is why I have to wait two weeks to post pictures, I mean, look what happens to people when I get ahead of schedule? :)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am glad you posted again so soon! I enjoy your writing, photography, and captioning. Plus it is neat to "relive" the good times we have with family and friends.