Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Church Picnic

The Saturday after Jon & Monique's wedding our church took a break from all of the wedding work by having our annual church picnic. First of all I must confess that I have erred greatly, instead of spending my time giving you full coverage of the event I was leading the sports, shocking I know. Thankfully, Carmen was fulfilling her blogging duties to the fullest so if you want the real coverage please visit A Reflection of Me.

Mr. Clayton ensures that fair play is everywhere to be found.

Benjamin

Emma, the Photographer

A valiant young warrior surveys his domain...

What's this? A warrior dares to cross the bridge and challenge the powers that be?

I am afraid defeat is all that is to be found on the other side of the bridge.

"And stay off!"

Sir Jeriah the Valiant

No comments: