Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Picnic Scenes

The shooting competition finished, we returned to the Stoltzfus' house to eat those delicious pies. But since I had already sampled all the pies while judging them, I was now faced with a puzzling dilemma: Which pie should I have now? After wallowed in indecision for a while, I happily discovered that a new pie had arrived which wasn't part of the earlier judging process. Even better, it was an apple pie, one of my favorite flavors. Problem solved.

Seeing life with unusual clarity, I filled my plate with apple pie and ice cream. When I took my first bite a few moments later, I knew I had made the right decision.


Motion


Good times.

In addition to celebrating our country's birthday, these two young ladies were also celebrating their birthdays. Abigail (19) on the left and Carmen (17) on the right.

I told you then, but I'll tell you again: Happy Birthday!

No comments: