Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thirty Years of Married Life

Hello everyone and welcome to our updated-every-once-in-a-while blog. :-)

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and accomplishing all those plans you made for this year. Life certainly has been busy for my family this year with produce farming, traveling, picnics, picture taking, blogging, computer building, and just life in general. I need to go look up the word "bored" in the dictionary because I'm having a hard time remembering the meaning of that word.

I know some of you have been asking for pictures from my family's recent New England trip, but I'm going to have to ask you to hang on for just a bit longer. Lord willing, we'll have them posted sometime next week. But for now, here are some pictures from the anniversary party my siblings and I put on for my wonderful parents who celebrated 30 years of marriage in June.

Enjoy...

No comments: