Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Evening With The Karlbergs

After we finished helping the Noors, the Karlberg family graciously invited us over to their home for a late lunch. Seeing that I was about to faint from hunger, the decision was not hard.

Oh, wait, let me rephrase that, we were pleased to accept their invitation purely from a desire to continue our fellowship with them. There, that sounds much better doesn't it? :)

Chelsea gives us the grand tour of their beautiful blueberry farm.

Good conversation was the order of the evening.

The Long Path

Which, sadly, ended in deep, black, New Jersey mud.

Well, that's all for this week folks! I hope you enjoyed this chance to view a day in my life as much as I enjoyed the day.

~~~

God Bless,
Josiah

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Great post, you had me laughing! I know just what you mean about packing a truck.....

Abigail said...

Thank you, Karlberg family, for the pleasant evening!

Josiah E. said...

Thank you Stefanie!