Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"Anyone need a large green tub?"

"Sorry, we have a nice blue one that will fit our space better right now."

"Fine, I see how it is, no one appreciates the work I did to bring this heavy thing all the way over here. Well, I will just sit here and you can do your own work for all I care."

"Better yet, Nawelle and I will just race office chairs!"

The predictable ending.

At least the reason she didn't get up right away is the fact she was laughing too hard to move!

"Now that was good!"

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Great job, Josiah! As usual, you came through with interesting captions/story. :-) Your young photography student is doing well and providing you with pictures for the blog while you work. Some of the photo/caption combinations were just too good. :-)