Tuesday, November 3, 2009

David and I demonstrate the contorted positions required when packing.

"Oh, wait, don't we still have to figure out where..."

"...the chairs go?!?!?"

If you have never packed a truck just trust me when I say that chairs are the hardest and most discouraging items to pack. They take up a large amount of room and still manage to leave all types of gaps that cannot be properly filled. On top of that, they tend to be fragile and need lots of padding.

Much discussion and thought is required when figuring out the best way to place these banes of packers everywhere.

Finally a solution is discovered and work can continue. No, we aren't packing anyone into the truck. ;)

My view for the day.

2 comments:

Nicolas Barbeito said...

You should have had me there, Josiah. Packing chairs is my job. The expert touch if you know what I mean.

Josiah E. said...

I knew I was forgetting something! Your professional touch would have been greatly appreciated though I kind of doubt you would have liked the 3 hour drive overly much. Next time I need to pack chairs I will try to remember you Nicolas.